Sleepy's Shop v2.0

sending request now

Got the cyndaquil?

yes sir, transaction complete! thank you so much

Thanks for the golem. A pleasure doing business with you :slight_smile:

I know breeding is hard but if I ever need help assembling my next team I’ll keep an eye out on this page!

@Sleepy Ok sure. I’m online since the hour of this message vicky619 is my trading name.

I’m sorry, I can’t trade today. Would you be free tomorrow about an hour after the time you posted the message?

Ok no prob, that means at 11:40 GTM -5 on my timer zone.

They’re ready. http://imgur.com/a/L5HwG

I’ll be online on discord for about another hour.

Edit: Trade complete.

How much for a rash horsea ev trained with egg moves And a adamant gible ev trained with egg moves you’re looking for shinies right? Any shinies or specific ones? edit: id also like an adamant growlithe ev trained.
let me know how many/ what shinies u are interested in or if any shiny is ok.

Yes, I’m looking for shinies, preferably not repeats of the ones that I already have. Not really too specific but feebas or zorua or bulbasaur would be nice.

It’d be a shiny for each since you want all three EV trained. What shinies do you have?

I think I have a shiny feebas but I’m not home to check , but what I know I have forsure is Kirlia,mismagius, mudkip

I’m interested in the feebas and the kirlia. Not interested in the mismagius and the mudkip though.

Ok well I’ll take the gible and growlithe then, let me know when they are available so we can do the trade :slight_smile: edit: i got someone else to trade sorry for taking ur time, hope all is well!

Would you be interested in a shiny Goodra? Not EV or IV trained.

1 Like

Yeah, sure. What do you want in return for it?

It is actually a level 16 Sliggoo. Sorry for misidentifying it, I had it confused with my non shiny Goodra. Still interested?

It’s all right, doesn’t make much of a difference in this case. Yeah, I’m still interested in it.

Id like the following:

• Adamant HA Scyther with these moves (Roost, Brick Break, U-Turn)

• Jolly HA Torchic with these moves (Baton Pass, Swords Dance, Night Slash and Low Kick)

• Hope this isn’t too much to ask, but a Careful HA Gligar with Toxic, Earthquake, Facade, and … Baton Pass