Sleepy's Shop v2.0

Can I get an adamant nature ditto?

Sure. What trashmons do you have?

Hey sleepy can I get a pokerus and an adamant ditto

Yup. Would you be free to trade in 10 minutes? What trashmons do you have?

Edit: Trade complete.

In this moment I can’t se my trashmons, so tell me what you want

Bronzor?

Also, if this is your first time trading: https://forums.p-insurgence.com/t/a-basic-guide-to-online-features/34?u=sleepy

I will trade in 3 hours, i’m busy right now

I’ll be able to trade for another hour.

Is it possible for you to get an adamant female Pure Power Meditate with Fake Out, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch, and Bullet Punch.

If you can, i would give a pp-up and IV stone. Im not sure if you accept IV stones and pp-up’s but might as well find out. (Its not in your requests, but i thought i read you accepting someone’s IV stones, in the comments section)

Thanks for considering this offer

I will trade right now

Are you free now? If you are, I’ll be available to trade for the next hour. If not, maybe same time tomorrow? I’ll be on discord.

If this is your first time trading, here’s a guide explaining how to trade.

Yeah, I used to accept IV stones ages ago, but I have more than enough now, sorry.

I don’t have a Meditate with Fake Out, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch, and Bullet Punch and I’m not breeding that custom request unless and otherwise you’re offering a shiny.

But I can trade you one with Fake Out, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Baton Pass which is what I have. Consider it on the house if you still want it :stuck_out_tongue:

no its ok, i don’t want to waste any of your time, and it doesn’t feel right getting a free pokemon with egg moves, so if i ever get a shiny, i will let you know :slight_smile:

Thanks anyways

Now I’m free, tell me when you can trade

It’s been an hour but are you available now?

Edit: Trade complete.

Yes

I just found a shiny male jolly snorut, and I was wondering if i still could get a Meditate with Fake Out, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch, and Bullet Punch, and what else I would receive.

Oh, congrats on the shiny. Yeah, I could breed you a meditite with those moves. I can either EV train the meditite or I can trade you another two 5IV pokemon with egg moves and two IV stones along with the meditite.

[quote=“Sleepy, post:1, topic:795”] Shiny pokemon: 1 EV trained 5IV pokemon with Egg moves (Of your choice, willing to train upto lvl 50 if requested) plus 1 IV stone (or) 3 level 1 pokemon with 5IV and Egg moves plus 2 IV stones [/quote]

Ok thank you sleepy, then I would like an adamant pure power Meditate with Fake Out, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch, and Bullet Punch, a sassy iron barbs ferroseed with Leech Seed, Spikes, and toxic (with a value of 0 in Speed IV). and a Modest Trace Ralts with Destiny Bond, Disable, Shadow Ball, and Will-o-wisp

Since it was a custom request i didn’t know if there was gonna be any changes, but thanks for not having any :slight_smile:

I’ll let you know when they’re ready.

Yeah, I’d have changed the number of pokemon depending on the number of custom requests and their required chains but yours was just adding bullet punch to the other egg moves and they weren’t TMs.

Would you be able to trade anytime between 10 to 12 hours from now? I should have them ready by then.

Also, if this is your first time trading, here’s a guide explaining how to trade.