Sleepy's Shop v2.0

yeah I meant either :slight_smile: . I’ll take the 6 IV ditto for the shiny swampert. Could I get an adamant nature on the 6 IV one. And a Jolly nature on the freshly caught one if possible? Thanks a lot! :smiley:

oh and name is “Hobo Bot”

Okay, I’ll trade an adamant 6IV ditto for the shiny swampert. Do you have any of bronzor, hippopotas or oshawott line? If not, what trashmons(for the jollyditto) do you have? What’s your timezone and when will you be free to trade?

Edit: @HoboBot You want the sentret and pokerus too right?

Also, if this is your first time trading, this post explains how to trade.

I am in PST(UTC -0800). I do not have any of the lines you want. Do you need me to get some of them. I was just going to catch a few sudowoodo from my FS for trashmons. I figured out how to trade with a friend I started playing with but it is my first time using the forum trades :stuck_out_tongue . Yes please on the sentret and pokerus.

I am available for about an hour or so from now and then I can be available from 10AM my time to 2PM I just need a set time for that slot.

EDIT: So I will be available from 10am-2pm, and then again at around 2am tomorrow night and same time sunday morning.

That’s one of the slightly difficult timezones, my timezone is UTC+05:30 :confused: I was travelling yesterday around that time(sorry about that, something unexpected came up) and will be travelling today as well. And I have class around 2 a.m. your time seven days of the week unless local holidays. Next weekend seems like our best bet :frowning:

Edit: What trashmons do you have beside sudowoodo?

Hello!

I would love to trade for a jolly Ditto and Pokerus. I’d be available right now. Thanks a lot in advance

Would you be able to trade in an hour from now?

If this is your first time trading, This post explains how to trade.

Meet me in discord then?

Edit: Trade complete.

Pefect, I’ll meet you in discord in an hour!

Hey man , you have any skorupis with keen eye or eggs moves?..I’ll give you an iv stone for it

I can catch a HA skorupi for free if you want. Do you have any preference for nature? Meet me in discord?

um what ever is the best nature for a bulky special attacker would be nice

my name on discord is Darkwolf1. I’m on right now.

I can be available pretty much any time monday tuesday since I have those days off. Just tell me a time slot to hit and I can be on. I work next weekend from 5PM-2am. Which is 630am-330pm your time I think. Can we schedule a slot for after 330pm your time and before 5:00pm your time for saturday if monday tuesday don’t work out?

Oh and what other trashmons do you want? I didn’t think you would need anything in particular for trade fodder.

Sorry for the late reply, haven’t been able to get on.

That time would be 05:30 a.m.-02:30 p.m. for me :stuck_out_tongue: . Most likely, I’ll be busy during Saturday around 02:00 am to 4:00 am your time but if I’m free, I’ll be available on discord then. But I should be free on Sunday 02:00 to 04:00 am your time.

On the off chance that I’d be able to sneak in during the morning(my time), till what time will you be available to trade during night(your time) tomorrow, that is till what time will you be awake?

Can I get an adamant nature ditto?

Sure. What trashmons do you have?

Hey sleepy can I get a pokerus and an adamant ditto

Yup. Would you be free to trade in 10 minutes? What trashmons do you have?

Edit: Trade complete.

In this moment I can’t se my trashmons, so tell me what you want

Bronzor?

Also, if this is your first time trading: https://forums.p-insurgence.com/t/a-basic-guide-to-online-features/34?u=sleepy

I will trade in 3 hours, i’m busy right now