Sleepy's Shop v2.0

my timezone is PDT, and i will be able to trade 15:00 -17:00 my time, but i might have some windows later, but i don’t know when those will be so, i will just post on this thread when i have a free time, and for how long. Sorry our timezones are almost exactly opposite :frowning:

Yeah. I’ll let you know if my times change.

Could I have both of these, please? I don’t have much to offer, but I do have a couple of Synchronizers along with some Deltas from a previous save file.

HI Sleepy! Can I have the free stuff you’re offering?

Sure, I’ll usually be available between 14:00 and 18:00 my time. I’ll be on discord at that time. Any trashmons would do, doesn’t really matter what you trade to me.

If this is your first time trading, this explains how to trade.

Do you want a freshly caught ditto as well? If yes, what trashmons do you have?

Either way, sure, I’ll usually be available between 14:00 and 18:00 my time. I’ll be on discord at that time.

If this is your first time trading, this explains how to trade.

Thanks so much, I’ll try to hop on Discord then. I cannot express how thankful I am. You are doing a great service!

I have some HA Flecthlings with U-Turn, HA Torchic with Swords Dance, some Ice Shard Phanpys, an HA Frogadier with Ice Beam, and some HA Poliwags with Ice Beam, Rest, and Toxic. I tend to do a lot of chain breeding for tm moves, since I find that nice and relaxing.

As for the Ditto, I’d prefer if it had a Naive nature. I already have a few dittos of varying natures, but I don’t have a Naive ditto, and that’s a nature that I’d like to have if possible. If you don’t want to catch one, I understand. I do want the Sentret and Pokerus though, since I have not come across Pokerus in my playthrough, and I don’t have a Frisk Covet Sentret.

Thanks a lot!

@Amaranthine I’m on discord now.

@Big[quote=“Big, post:120, topic:795”] I have some HA Flecthlings with U-Turn, HA Torchic with Swords Dance, some Ice Shard Phanpys, an HA Frogadier with Ice Beam, and some HA Poliwags with Ice Beam, Rest, and Toxic. [/quote]

Those are not trashmons lol, trashmons = useless pokemon that were caught or bred randomly without caring about naure/ability/moves :stuck_out_tongue: But yeah, I can catch you a naive natured ditto and trade it to you along with the sentret and pokerus.

Would you be able to trade after 12 PM your time tomorrow?

I am on right now if you are available.

Sleepy, sorry for asking this if it has already been explained but do you only accept shiny pokemon as an offer?

Yeah, I have everything else that I need or can get, sorry.

Edit: Except for shinies.

lol

Well, it’s true.

Heya. Can I have a zoura? What do you want in return?

If it’s a normal Zorua without any egg moves and you don’t care about the IVs, then I could trade you one for free; assuming you don’t know that it can be caught in friend safari. Else, I’m only looking for shiny pokemon. I have everything else that I need or can get, sorry.

Sorry, I’ve been really busy recently :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll probably be able to come out in a day or two. Just letting you know that I’m not dead.

Sure, let me know when you’re free.

1 Like

Hey im still waiting for that sroomish. Could you plz trade it to me?

1 Like