Sleepy’s Shop v3.0

Hello, Sleepy. From your freebies, I’d like an Impostor (HA) Ditto with Relaxed nature. I’m intending to make it my 6IV breedmaster, so if you catch one with a perfect stat in anything, I’ll give an IV stone, since it would save me using one. This isn’t necessary though.

I have a full set of synchronizers, so I can easily catch a synchronize ralts of any nature for you, if you’re missing any.

just get a relaxed syncho from sleepy, what you are asking is too much.

Yes please

I can catch a HA ditto, but I’m not going to hunt for one with 31 IVs in anything, sorry Apophys. The best I’ll do is catch two HA dittos and give you one with better IVs, sorry. You can keep the IV stone though, I have more than enough. I have all natured synchros as well, sorry :confused:

I’ll be able to trade in 40 minutes or so though.

@Envy Would you be able to trade in about 40 minutes from now? I’ll be able to trade at that time.

I just went and caught an Adamant and Modest synchro Ralts for Envy. I’ll get on Discord and figure out how trading works, since this’ll be my first time.

If you don’t get a perfect stat on the Ditto, no problem, I was just offering the stone as a bonus in case you randomly do.

But I already bred them for Envy lol…

I just don’t have access to my game currently.

Also, here’s a guide to trading: Guide to online features in Pokemon Insurgence

Oh awesome sleepy, lemme know when you’re able to get on :slight_smile:

@Envy @Apophys I’m online now.

Edit: Trade complete with both Envy and Apophys.

i’m online aswell, trading name is Envy123

sleepy, can i get a freebie?

Sure, which ones do you want?

I’m not exactly a big player so I don’t have any shines or anything. Nor do I know what is good. What do you recommend? I don’t need ditto, I can get them easily… What does Pokerus do?

Oh, the shinies are only for the bred pokemon. The freebies are free.[quote=“Sleepy, post:1, topic:7520”] Freebies:

• A ralts/abra with synchronize ability and nature of your choice ,maximum two per person.

• A freshly caught ditto(please specify if you want hidden ability) nature of your choice ,maximum two per person.

• Pokerus

• Jolly sentret with Frisk ability and the move covet(Helps for stealing wild held items) ,one per person.

• Any hidden ability or 3rd slot pokemon ,one per person.

• Kecleon (That 1% encounter rate)

[/quote]

You can pick any or all of the ones above. Pokerus doubles the EVs gained, it makes EV training easier.

what do you reccomend

Just take all of them

i can?

Just ask sleepy on discord lol

is she there

She is there

Could I have a adamant and jolly synchronizer? Could I also please get pokerus?