δSigilyph (Boro)

Here’s my greatest idea in a while. Originally, it was going to be a water/steel fountain, but then it began looking more and more like a toilet. So I went with it, and I got this delta. I don’t really know what a good typing would be be for it, so I’m sticking with water/steel. It would have the ability Storm Drain, and an HA of Super Drain. Super Drain is an ability that functions like a big root (so +30% health with draining moves. This ability would not work with big root at the same time. Anyway, here’s the actual design.

It’d definitely live in the Helios Sewers, and…eat defecation (not my idea). But yeah… Boro Out!

7 Likes

Love it! (maybe you could go poison/water or poison/steel?) (When i saw the δ thought it was rune then i saw the Boro :stuck_out_tongue:)

Were you high?

who me or boro

Boro

Pshh, high on life.

That’s the exact reason I put the (Boro) in the title.

Are you sure it’s life? I’m pretty sure that when you made this you were on some actual hardcore stuff.

i gueess it gaurded the porcelain throne

how about poison/water?

that can be clean a toilet no?

does it look clean?

Haha Really funny and cool concept But idk if I would be comfortable about a toilet moving with me Yeah… Like Ash and Muk Kinda the same case

DUDE IT FOUR YEARS OLD . just dont respond to posts older than a month old