Shinylockes are...Soulcrushing esp .when lost

is this like all deltas or not?

So far it’s all delta but once I get access to fs I’ll have non delta Mons. I’ll also post more often since fs has wayyy better odds

2 Likes

Currently 1128 encounters in. Trade Mons are slow

2 Likes

i was watching aDrive and damian had a shiny squirtle, did that happen to you?

1 Like

aDrive played the game in an earlier version(I forget) so he had to start a the battle with damian for an encounter. In one of the patches, the starter was changed so that it immediately follows you, moving the soft reset point back. So I didn’t need to battle Damian. I ended up battling him a few times cuz I spammed enter too much but none of his d.squirtles were shiny

2 Likes

Just got this (future) beast. Time to go to suntouched city

It took 1288 encounters, the pic’s blurry. Serious is not a good nature, but it’s better than quiet sooo

4 Likes

Debating whether or not to hunt d.aipom since both of its types are already in my party. Should I hunt it or not?

4 Likes

I mean, u should hunt it just becauss wynaut

I don’t rly see a point tbh. Technician is a hidden ability, which I can’t get access to until post game.

1 Like

Something like hustle d.scyther would be more useful imo
Actually, all I need it for is false swipe. I can get that from karrablast’s line which is in slot 1 fs nvm

1 Like

I see a point. It has an incredible defensive type, being Ghost/Normal which is weak to only Dark iirc

Hmmm true. But other than that it’s got nothing

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

how many shinies do u have ryt now

2 Likes

Iirc they have two

Besides, now all I need is a steel type to complete the fsd core. Escavelier can do that

1 Like

Two.

1 Like

Tho escavelier is super slow. Like, rly slow

1 Like

Really Slow

Breloom is a good false swiper which is in Friend Safaries iirc