Shiny Legendary Ball Choice

One of the things that I have learned about shinies is that their value is ever so slightly increased when they are caught/hatched in a pokeball that matches the color scheme of the sprite. I was wondering if there was a general consensus on what the best pokeball options are for specifically the shiny variants of legendaries. I was wondering this in light of having difficultly matching pokeballs to some shinies like Palkia, Heatran, and Volcanion. If there is no place that already exists for such discussion, I’d like to start one here! I have some notions of my own, like putting shiny darkrai in a master ball and shiny mewtwo in a nest ball, but I want to hear people’s suggestion for any and all legends, especially the ones that might not have a great selection of matching pokeballs.

1 Like

dream would be amazing for palkia/heatran but unfortunately it’s not in insurgence, so your best bet would be like love/fast for heatran and love for palkia. For volcanion probably fast/level

2 Likes

I can get behind love ball and fast ball. Weirdly enough my initial impression for volcanion was heal ball due to the pink, yellow, and blue sort of aesthetic that it provided. I didn’t know for sure but level seems like a cool alternative. Thanks for the feedback on those ones I mentioned.

2 Likes

heal wouldn’t look too bad but imo it’s a bad ball

1 Like

volcanion would go in a level ball, unless theres a yellower ball im forgetting

1 Like

fast is basically yellow/red

1 Like

level is more red too in insurgence so

1 Like

fast is a bad ball imo so level is the next best
or you could just edit change the level ball sprite in the game sprites

1 Like

smh who likes editing things

1 Like

uhhhhhhh
me.

1 Like

well uh aside from you d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶

ok.;

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.