Shiny Hunting

update finally got the shiny quillava going to start on the shiny male honedge next

i have your quilava and it is tomorrow now come trade for it ffs @Cow538

Hi since I’m such a majestic plate of foie gras I wanna make a reservation for an adamant Excadrill. I’ll pay with stones unless I find a shiny while farming, in which case I’ll do a stone and shiny combo.

ok will start hunting it after the current honedge hunt

Alright cool I got the rocks.

ok finally got your male honedge and it is adament nature as well

will have to wait a few days untill 1.2 is out since they took online servers down to get it ready

Can you get me a shiny delta ralts? ign:Nerd50

That isn’t a friend safari mon…

ohh…

you can hunt me shiny metang?

What are you offering to pay with. Need some sort of proof you can pay me what is owed if i take the hunt. Also currently might take a pause from hunting to hunt new deltas and other new pokemon for myself. Just let me know what you are offering for payment and we will see. Also would need the nature you want it.

I’m going to offer shiny sandshrew (pretty good ivs)and the 10 stones you wanted

I Will get the Stone very soon

soo?

Well for now i cant even hunt because trade servers are down so i cant go to friend safaries and i need to hunt dechozens shiny first if im hunting. Will have to see what i choose to do when trade servers come back up witch who knows when that will be.

ok gl on hunting

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.