Shiny hunt Raikou, Entei and suicune

But their a possibility of soft locking, Does fighting reukra in easy mode make any difference?

Well, you can always just overlevel your team at that point, regardless of difficulty. Since it’s a postgame battle, there’s no level cap even in hard. You just need the right sweeper.

1 Like

gia’s mega lucario vibes

1 Like

What’s the best sweeper for that fight?

Also can guys tell me how to screenshot because I’ll definitely want to screenshot it once it appears?

Alt+ Print Screen
Then Control+ V to paste

Alt + PrtSc on Windows gives you a screenshot of your active window, so you just click on the insurgence window if it’s not already open and then screenshot to save it to screenshots/clipboard.

Ok wish me luck, I’ll need it literally.

1 Like

Don’t we all lmao. Good luck m8

2 Likes

Good, more like God , Luck

1 Like

Forgot to ask adamant or Jolly for the Golden god?

Adamant. You’re using espeed on that thing and you want the pure, unmitigated damage.

Also literally just throw your master ball at it. Don’t try any dumb stuff with catching it in a special pokeball. Your team is gonna be too weak or you’re gonna have to prepare a bunch before. Just use your master ball.

After the pain of having to fight Reukra a bajillion times, it’s going to be a one turn fight( Master ball).

I think that should make it easier.

in addition to what other people said. windows key+shift+s allows you to capture a specific area of your screen via clicking and dragging

Can someone explain what just happened

random double battle had both it’s encounters replaced with suicune. since you can only catch one of them, it doesn’t really matter, but its cool regardless

Quick update on my shiny suicune hunt, currently 5880 random encounters. I will update as soon as I have a shiny.