Shiny for shiny

ok thanks

did you know, how to get iv stone in game ?

or make it easy to found ?

There are multiple ways.

You can do rock smash and hope for an IV stone, but the chance is 1/114 to get an IV stone per rock.

Or do pokepon machine, where the chance is 1/12 but you can only play once every twenty minutes.

Or, trade with other people to get IV stones. Thatā€™s how I got mine.

For most people, they take on average 20 minutes to find. So they arenā€™t incredibly easy to get.

can i have one of ur shinys?

ok what you want and what you offer ?

i will offer my normal sliggoo for your shiny sliggoo (because the normal one looks better right?) and im just joking im just a poor person in online my only good thing is my normal greninja :frowning:

did you have shiny

1 Like

yeah i once got a shiny sceptile but it was hacked and i released it :frowning: i used all my iv stones and my girafarigite to get it as well :frowning:

1 Like

sorry but i have give my s. luvdis to cow and just left s. sliggo and tyrunt but it high value for me

1 Like

sorry for my bad english

1 Like

thatā€™s okay, i try shiny hunting but im really unlucky

1 Like

i have play for 100 hours to get my first shiny in this game

1 Like

wow, i donā€™t play that much but i still shiny hunt with no luck though, guess il just keep on trying because i only have 11 hours clocked.

1 Like

Me: 215 hours on first save, probably 250 total

Shinies: 0

1 Like

rip lol i guess i donā€™t play THAT much but im just feeling extra confident because i got my first wild encounter shiny in pokemon games in general about a week ago

1 Like

keep hunt

1 Like

Lol cow i just realised you have more time on Insurgence than i do Omega Ruby

1 Like

I feel so accomplished now

1 Like

because ?

1 Like