Shiny Ferroseed Giveaway

Trading Name: Dechozen101

Offer: Shiny Ferroseed

Here’s it’s picture and nature.

Request: Pixel Art of my profile picture.

Further info: I will give my shiny ferroseed to whoever can make me the finest pixel art of my avatar (Teemo from League of Legends in the FSJAL pose) in pixel art. There will be a two week time span for everybody to submit art to me. I will choose what I think is the best art.

Here’s the photo I’m talking about.

The due date is 5/3/17, 8:00 PM in UTC. Best of luck to all who are entering.
Extensions shall be given if there is a common request.

Well, uh. Not getting much right now, so I’ll also give 5 IV stones away. One for each person who comments here. First come first serve.

me efrgvewg

Hello I am mega Garchomp

haha

nope me first

Congrats. Get on Discord and I’ll give you the stone.

Ok, you get a stone too.

Excuse me, sir, do you have a moment to hear about our lord and saviour, the Emprah?

No, but you get a rock. Now get on discord.

lol thats funny

will work on the pixle art when i get some time

Congrats, you get a rock.

Lol, I’ll try to do a Pixel Art, even if I never did any before xD And thanks for the free IV stone :]

RIP i think i missed the rock. I can try to make a pixel art but I don’t think it will be any good and i might not have the time… I’ll see :slight_smile:

Congrats, you get a rock. I can’t give you it right now, but I’ll keep a note to give it to you when I can.

Heyo, it’s Bonci. I’d like a stone, please.

Congrats, you get a stone. All the stones have been claimed now.

@Cheese555, I have your stone ready. I saw you make a post recently, so I’m guessing you can claim it. Reply to me of ping me on discord when you want to trade.

Can you trade now?