Shiny Delta Cyndaquil at 202 SRs

I am completely baffled at my shiny luck at this point. How is my luck like this?

Need good nickname suggestions, I had a good one but since she’s female I’m not sure what to name her.

2 Likes

wow I am actually baffled, even though timid is better

I wanted Modest, I decided that since she’s going to be my team nuke I want to max out her damage to the highest dregree. Thinking of giving her Max Sp. Attack EVs. Then doing a split in HP and Speed.

1 Like

I would NOT go for hp at all and put it all in speed, bc of how fragile delta typlo can be

Actually that does make sense, I’m mainly gonna go for Mega D. Typhlosion but when she doesn’t have the stone I’ll give her a Choice Scarf.

1 Like

My planned movesets are:

Mega:
Thunderbolt (STAB)
Flash Cannon (STAB)
Lunar Cannon (New Moon boosted)
New Moon (To keep supercell active)

Choice Scarf-
Thunderbolt (STAB)
Flash Cannon (STAB)
Lunar Cannon (My team is semi New Moon based)
Dazzling Gleam (Fighting type coverage)

1 Like

Damn u are so lucky pft

1 Like

Also, this thing far rarer than a normal shiny cynda CAUSE IT IS FEMALE lol

1 Like

lol, I just know that my next shiny hunt is gonna be a hellish journey.

2 Likes

Damn, I hadn’t thought of that.

1 Like

All the Starters have a very low chance of being female. So the Chances of getting a shiny Delta cynda that is female are very low

1 Like

HOLD Up, I would NOT reccomend using mega while having no noctem/rain setter, it needs those turns to do damage

1 Like

Yeah I remember that came to effect when I spent 3 hours trying to get a female Popplio.

2 Likes

My D. Roserade has New Moon and Dark Rock, I just gave New Moon as emergency. Might replace that with Shadow Ball if that is more effective.

2 Likes

I would replace it with energy ball just for a little tip lol

1 Like

Oh that makes a lot of sense, it’ll help for destroying those ground types. Dazzling Gleam would be redundant since New Moon weakens fairy moves for fighting coverage. Btw, where is the Energy Ball TM?

2 Likes

It is in a dive spot in the route be4 sonata I think

2 Likes

I got a collection of Abras with different natures for Synchronize.

2 Likes

image got it

2 Likes

wow it was actually there

2 Likes