Seven Deadly Sins Pokemon Suggestions

So I just finished Season 4 (Season 3 in Japan) of the anime Seven Deadly Sins, and I wanted to make Deltas or something based on them. Problem is, I don’t know what Pokemon to do for each of them. I already have the Types figured out, and I’ve narrowed down Meliodas to either Gyarados or Rayquaza, but I have no clue for the rest. Any ideas?

For those who either don’t remember or don’t know the anime, here are the characters:
Meliodas (Captain/Demon): Dragon’s Sin of Wrath
Diane (Giant): Serpent’s Sin of Envy
Ban (Immortal Human): Fox’s Sin of Greed
King/Harlequin (Fairy King): Grizzly’s Sin of Sloth
Gowther (Doll): Goat’s Sin of Lust
Merlin (Immortal Mage): Boar’s Sin of Gluttony
Escanor (Human): Lion’s Sin of Pride
Look them up for more details.

3 Likes

Rayquaza. I don’t even watch the show, and he just looks like a rayquaza.

Snorlax or Aipom with Zeraora(Style of fur) For Sloth.
idk what else.

Personality wise, pokemon already has some of them in the UBs, but you could do like fusions with other mons to have the same color scheme / style. (Ex gluttony = Dark/Dragon one, forgot its name)

Pyroar is an obvious one if we are just talking about the sins in general, but you’re talking about the anime soo

1 Like

Here’s my current thought list. Some have alternates because I don’t know which one to choose, and some have none at all. A lot of these will also have alternate forms. They’ll also have signature moves.

Meliodas: Gyarados/Raquaza (Dark-Dragon)
Diane: ? (Ground-Steel)
Ban: Zoroark (Normal or Normal-Dark)
King: Snorlax (Fairy-Grass or Fairy/Psychic)
Gowther: ? (Psychic, Psychic-Normal or Psychic-Ghost)
Merlin: Emboar/Grumpig (Psychic or Psychic-Dark)
Escanor: Incineroar (Fire-Fighting and Normal)

Abilities:
Meliodas: Assault Mode (When user is below 20% HP, it changes into a form that doubles all its stats, but disables the use of Special Attacks/counters)
Diane: Creation (Physical Ground Type moves get a boost, as well as any directly touching Steel Type moves)
Ban: Eternal Greed (Regenerator + Snatch and Thief have priority)
King: Disaster (Certain moves cause it to switch between a bulky form and a high Sp. Atk./Spd. form)
Gowther: Invasion (All Psychic Type moves can cause Confusion)
Merlin: Infinity (Regenerates PP when removed from battle)
Escanor: Sunshine (Extremely boosts all stats if it is day or there is harsh sunlight. If any other weather conditions are present the user will revert to a weak form with barely any stats)

What do you think? Also, I not only need ideas for Diane/Gowther, but if you have any better ideas I’d love to hear them.

3 Likes

For Diane, you could use Milotic. Being the serpent sin, Milotic would work being a serpent. Also, Milotic is one of the longest pokemon, at 20’4. For Gowther you could use Bayonet, its an interesting pokemon, and its a doll so that correlates. Also i think changing Escanor to Entei or Solgelao works better than incearoar because he is the strongest holy knight.

1 Like