Serenity's Sprite Shop

Sounds perfect to me, when theyĀ“re ready let me know over here and then we go to discord :laughing:

Also, hereĀ“s the screens from Gastrodon

And apologies to SerenityFaithful for invading your shop; and im still thinking about those remaining 2 sprites :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Sleepy @mrElmas
Not to rain on your fun trading, but can you guys do that on another post? I want this post to be for sprite requests, not other peopleā€™s trades. Please and thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not a problem at all :innocent:

1 Like

Also, I have your sprites ready when you are. Iā€™ll post them once we do the trade, is that alright?

And another thing, Iā€™d prefer if we can do this trade on discord so I know when to trade

2 Likes

If youre available we could trade now? I will be on discord, same name

1 Like

Here are your clothing sprites. You might have to change the name of these sprites with another hat in game if you want to use them. Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure thing i wanna use them :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry and sure.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m still open for business everyone!

2 Likes

Wow, the sprites you made for me are great! I really like them :smiley:

1 Like

hey fam you can have my d. charizardite. The mega looks badass, but I donā€™t want to use it; thereā€™s other things I wanna use. :/c Iā€™d love to see a moemon-ized d. noivern in my party, as well as d.froslass. Also, can you maybe make the shiny for the second re not green? For some reason it doesnā€™t look all that well on poor d.froslass. [green usually works for fireā€¦ probably because it is the primary color.] :c Perhaps make it a light, ethereal pink? My trade mane is snugglymisskitten.

1 Like

I should be clear, shinies are viewed different sprite sets, at least to me. Are you asking for both pokemon to have moemon forms as well as shiny forms? Or are you just requesting that d.froslass have a different color for its shiny?

2 Likes

oh okay, I was asking both of those to be moemon. Iā€™ll give you two IV stones for the shiny d. froslass to be moemon-ized, with a palette thatā€™s not green. That acceptable? scratch the shiny noivern for now

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™ll be fine. Iā€™ll be sure to get to work on those right away.

3 Likes

I request Mega Gengar Shiny sprites pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

I already have a job accepted at the moment, so youā€™re gonna have to wait. But how would you like it customized?

2 Likes

I just want it to be based on this image, with exactly the same color palettes etc, the insurgence one is a bit gray, i want it to be white c: http://prntscr.com/cgl0fx, hopefully in the same position

1 Like

Make Infernape look like Goku. Normal and Shiny. 4 iv stones for it. the normal one to look like SSJ and the shiny one to look like SSJ Blue.

4 iv stones for both of these.

2 Likes

Hi Serenity, remember me? Just want to be sure, i still have 2 more sprites request for the shiny already traded?

1 Like