Serenity's Sprite Shop

nvm. I just saw she will take shinies for 3 sprites. I didn’t notice that.

1 Like

Thanks nate and cow538 for the info and offers, i think ill first wait for SerenityFaithful answer and decide from there :innocent:

1 Like

So no one’s gonna ask me if I want a shiny? Just start making offers? Alrighty? xD

Well, I’ll take the shiny buizel for the sprite if you don’t mind. And once the hat is done, you still will have 2 requests for sprite lines. Does that sound good?

But if you’d rather use iv stones though, go right ahead.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me, Buizel it is and ill think about the remaining 2 sprites.Thanks a lot :kissing_heart:

1 Like

np. I’ll make a post in clothing submissions when it’s done and post a link here to that.

2 Likes

If @SerenityFaithful isn’t interested in the shellos, here’s my offer for it.

1 EV trained 5IV pokemon with Egg moves (Of your choice, willing to train upto lvl 50 if requested) plus 1 IV stone (or) 3 level 1 pokemon with 5IV and Egg moves plus 2 IV stones either from my shop or custom requests as long as they’re possible in 1.1.8.

1 Like

I would like that for sure, but i went to your shop and couldnt post any message there, dont know why :sweat:

1 Like

Oh, uh yeah. That trading post was closed down because it had no activity for a week. Just reply here or @ mention me on discord if you’re interested in trading.

1 Like

OK then, i was thinking in take the 3 level 1 pokemon with 5IV and Egg moves plus 2 IV stones; im not really sure if these 3 are possible, im still very new to the whole breeding thing:

• jolly, intimidate, Growlithe / morning sun, close combat, will-o-whisp

• Female, modest, marvel scale,Feebas / ice beam, mirror coat

• jolly, sheer force, Totodile / dragon dance, aqua jet, ice punch

1 Like

The growlithe can be bred. Swift swim feebas will evolve into marvel scale milotic but other than that, feebas can be bred as well. But the trapinch is absolutely impossible. Disregarding the fact that it can’t learn both roost and fire punch, trapinch can’t have levitate as ability :confused: Edit: Yeah, the totodile can be done as well.

I’ll let you know when they’re ready, I still have to breed them. Hopefully, they should be ready sometime within the next 12 hours.

1 Like

Sounds perfect to me, when they´re ready let me know over here and then we go to discord :laughing:

Also, here´s the screens from Gastrodon

And apologies to SerenityFaithful for invading your shop; and im still thinking about those remaining 2 sprites :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Sleepy @mrElmas
Not to rain on your fun trading, but can you guys do that on another post? I want this post to be for sprite requests, not other people’s trades. Please and thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not a problem at all :innocent:

1 Like

Also, I have your sprites ready when you are. I’ll post them once we do the trade, is that alright?

And another thing, I’d prefer if we can do this trade on discord so I know when to trade

2 Likes

If youre available we could trade now? I will be on discord, same name

1 Like

Here are your clothing sprites. You might have to change the name of these sprites with another hat in game if you want to use them. Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure thing i wanna use them :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry and sure.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

I’m still open for business everyone!

2 Likes