Seedot evo line so far

New Piskel-1.png (4)

i know seedot isn’t that good but nuzleaf makes up for it. if you haven’t seen my first seedot post go look at it so you know its backround Seedot recolor/remake

9 Likes

That nuzleaf looks awesome

thanks!

i was going to try to put a bag on the other hand to but it took to long so im going to do it later

I like the black mask on Nuzleaf lol

yeah he is like robin hood he steals gold and gives it to the poor

The red eye makes me thing of relentless hunt, like Terminator tho XD nice mix.

The nuzleaf is rly cool ngl

yes that is what i’m going for but originally it was suppose to be greedy and to never give its money like fafnir

1 Like

What did ya just say about my boi Faf?

@AttilaDorn
no this fafnir image

Yeah, him. Fafnir was a dwarf cursed by… Loki I believe was it? Just a prank on his gold. That chibi avatar is from Smite lol

no fafnir actually turned into a dragon while he was protecting his gold and with no contact with life he slowly became a monster

Full of greed, Fafnir changed into a dragon to guard his treasure and was later slain by the young hero Sigurd. Sigurd was spurred on by another brother of Fafnir, the blacksmith Regin.

but it also says

After being affected by the curse of Andvari’s ring and gold, Fafnir became a dragon and was slain by Sigurd.

Yes and the gold he was protecting was a gift from the gods (again, I believe Loki but I’m not 100% sure) because one of them accidentally killed his brother Ótr. But the gold was cursed and Fafnir became so greedy that eventually it changed him into a dragon.

There might be multiple versions of the story tbf, it happens with mythology.

1 Like

yeah