Save Files

I was once playing on a personal CP…Then I decided to download this game on a public computer area…For some reason…The cafe admin has a auto restart to every computer,so all things not saved on a 1tb usb is deleted…I am wondering what the save file is named…SInce all my progress on the game is automatically restarted…

Please help me…I want to get my save file saved on the public storage place on this computer so I can continue playing my save…

The save files are located in

Windows: C:\Users\(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence

Linux: ~/.wine/drive_c/users/(your name)/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence

Mac (El Capitan&Sierra): Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c/Users/Wineskin/Saved Games/Pokemon Insurgence

They’re named game.rxdata, save_0_backup_1.rxdata. or anything along those lines (The numbers correspond to the save file number and backup version.

Okay…Ill check…Mine btw is Windows…I’ll go look for my save first…Be back Also…There is no “pokemon insurgence” file on the saved games file…Should I add one??

Make sure you selected the right user. Creating your own folder won’t help as it should have made it itself.

In the users folder…There are four…Administrator,Default,Net,and Public… Do you know which??..They all four have “Saved Games” folders…

Nevermind…Found it…Its at Net…Thanks anyway ( :3 )