Save file won't show

(I have a mac) I was attempting to transfer my save file over to the new updated version and I saw that I had to transfer the “gamerxdata” file from the old insurgence folder to the new and then it should load my old save file. That didn’t work, so I saw someone else say that you had to hold option and then drag it over. That brought me to a “startup” screen that gave me the option to install, copy, or transfer. That didn’t work either. Is there something I have to “patch”? I’m completely lost.

Save file location from the FAQ

[quote]Where can I find my save file?

PC:

C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing).

If you are on Windows XP and cannot locate the above folder, the folder should just be the folder with your Game.exe and the rest of the files.

Mac:

Right click the app, Show Package Contents, Drive_C, Users, (your name), Saved Games, Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing).

In both cases, it is the Game.rxdata file.[/quote]

See I get that, I’ve found the file, but I’m wondering why it won’t load my save file on the new update?

Because you didn’t put the save file the same way around on the new game file you downloaded?

I’m having the same issue. What do you mean, “put the save file the same way around?”

You are a Mac user, yes?

Yes. Played this game a while back and I’ve had no trouble transferring my save files before.

Go to the saves folder in your new downloaded core and see if your files are there

Oh wait, what the FAQ actually says and what the first person said the FAQ says are different.

"Where can I find my save file?

PC: C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing) If you are on Windows XP and cannot locate the above folder, the folder should just be the folder with your Game.exe and the rest of the files. Mac: Right click the app, Show Package Contents, drive_c, Program Files, Pokemon Insurgence (or whatever appropriate game you’re playing) In both cases, it is the Game.rxdata file. You can create backups of it, or copy and paste it to a different computer to continue your game."

I was looking in Program Files which I guess is where it used to be stored. Thanks for your help.

If you’ve got it fixed, then enjoy the game :smiley: