Round Out My Team?

Hey All, just recently got back into pokemon and I’m playing a casual run through of insurgence. I have been putting old favorite pokemon with new variations into my team, but I’m struggling to decide on the last two.
Keeping:

Flygon
Delta Charizard
Delta Gardevoir
Delta Chandelure (currently a litwick)

However, this means my team is almost entirely special attack, barring Flygon with earthquake currently.

I currently have an Empoleon and Riolu on my team, but I know I’m gonna need some bulk and physical attackers that also give decent type coverage. Any ideas?

Delta Haxorus looks like an option eventually to replace Empoleon, and I’m partial to steel typing so I’d want to put steel typing on one of the two remaining slots.

Thanks in advance

Hey i have to say Flygon is pretty with its mega stone Equip it with either Flygon Armor or Flygonite D.Haxorus is pretty good If you dont want to use riolu go with D.Bisharp Cause of its Typing!I havent used delta litwick but i think its good. [ill train mine Now]Delta charizard is Awesome And its ablilty when it mega evolves is no exception i recommend Azumarril if you want Bulk As its hp is great along with the typing Typholsion Is great but to go with it is your choice.

Flygon Armor doubles its Defense if you didnt know

But D. Muk Is truly Excellent [my opinion] if you dont like D. haorus Or Empoleon Or aZUMARRIL Go with D. Petill But you only obtain it later on

if you want delta s [i dont have all Im thanking mewman for my Hydreigon] Ask me

D.Aipom Is also pretty good And i also recommend Tyranitar [it also has armor] You can find a Larvitar inside samsara cave[the one with statues] You can also find a delta pidgey in samsara cave too by going a darn Puzzle

I hope this helps yo

Also Keep Lucario Its amazing I ll have to say

and lucarios a steel type :smiley:

I hope i helped yo

Thanks for all the tips!

A kind person gave me a delta larvesta, so I swapped out delta charizard for technician breloom (it was either him or delta bisharp, but he’s too cute). Ttar would have been cool but I would have had some issues dealing with ground types otherwise. I ended up using d. Haxorus as well

Welcome!