Roggen Lotto boost

Sooo… Just got to Roggen town and having no luck with the NPC ID numbers.

I’m really needing an EXP share since my team is massively underleveled at this point.

Would anyone like to do random trades for the ID# boost?

Or maybe trade me an exp share you no longer use?

I’m playing on normal, just started a few days back and having trouble keeping the level high enough switch training and such.

Edit:

Trading Name: CassOfDelphi

Offer: Trade fodder pokemon/any?

Request: Any pokemon for ID swap

Further info: Just looking to boost chances at the lotto.

You can buy EXP shares later in the game at Helios City. I can give you one for free though since you’re not there yet and I have a lot from the lotto.

You should buy a secret base and get the secret base trainer to get your mons balanced

^ that and you can also get a Lucky Egg from Koril Town that helps in leveling.

That would be so awesome @IcyWarlock !

I am not super familiar with the secret bases at this point. Where would I get the Trainer?

You buy him with the Tablet that you get when you buy the secret base :slight_smile:

When you first get your secret base in Metchi Town, the guy would give you a tablet. In your secret base (which you can access from any Pokecenters by interacting with the back of bookshelves), use your tablet and you can buy the Level Trainer. The level trainer will send out 3 Audinos that only have the move Healing Wish. Based on how many badges you have, you can choose the level of the Audinos.

Oh! That’s really cool. I feel slightly dumb now XD

Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

Also, for future references, please use the following format when making a post in the trade section:

Trading Name:

Offer:

Request:

Further info:

Had just enough to buy it.

Will do from now on, thank you.

Good luck on your grind:) Just curious but what is your team?

Right now I’m not trying for anything competitive, Just leveling things for dex entries as I go, then grinding a bit before gyms.

So at the moment it’s Delta Charizard, Drilbur, Delta Dwebble, Totodile, Stunky and Natu.

When I get more familiar with everything I will try for competitive breeding things. I like to try lots of different things in teams lol.

That is a nice and wacky team :).

By the way I’m still down for trading trashmons with you for the unique ID

Oh cool! I just got on for the day, let me know when you’re available. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.