RMT: OU Mega Delta Bisharp Team

Delta Bisharp (M) @ Bisharpite Ability: Defiant EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe Jolly nature

• Aerial Ace
  • Mach Punch
  • Power-Up Punch
  • Bulk Up

Serperior (F) @ Choice Specs Ability: Contrary EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe Modest nature

• Leaf Storm
  • Energy Ball
  • Glare
  • Dragon Pulse

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite Ability: Healer EVs: 112 HP / 144 Def / 252 SDef Bold nature

• Softboiled
  • Counter
  • Protect
  • Wildfire

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb Ability: Poison Heal EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spe Impish nature

• Earthquake
  • Knock Off
  • Night Slash
  • Poison Jab

Delta Scizor (M) @ Choice Band Ability: Scrappy EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def Adamant nature

• Avalanche
  • Close Combat
  • Drain Punch
  • Icicle Crash

Hawlucha (M) @ Flying Gem Ability: Unburden EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe Jolly nature

• Acrobatics
  • Drain Punch
  • Flying Press
  • Swords Dance

So how’s this team? I used the normal team I use in Showdown, and I gotta say, with the new Pokemon I added in this pure OU, this team is sure to dominate. Looking for criticism.

Edit: I just noticed the Bisharpite Isn’t released. :angry: But IDC, let’s leave this here for the future. :joy:

Delta bisharpite is already released. Anyway you want to run a jolly nature on it, the insane speed is one of mega d-bisharp’s best assets. Secondly change bulk up to high jump kick, the base power is way too good to pass up.

You should almost never ever run serperior without hp fire. Remove giga drain and energy ball, triple grass stab is extremely redundant. Instead run hp fire and glare/substitute. I also would recommend life orb or leftovers.

For Chansey, exchange counter for stealth rocks. It’s simply one of the best moves in the competitive metagame. And change the ability to natural cure.

For gliscor, I would recommend the specially defensive even spread with swords dance, earthquake, knock off, roost/taunt

Not really a fan of D-Scizor competitively, can’t really help you there.

For hawlucha, change drain punch to high jump kick and change flying press to substitute.

Overall, your team loses to a lot of common offensive Pokemon such as talonflame, Keldeo, azumarill, weavile, the list goes on, etc.

Thanks for the tip. :slight_smile: But the set’s Im going for won me quite some battles so I guess I’ll be okay. Did some changes tho.