Request: Male Impish Growlithe

Ofc 4,5 or 6 IVs will be really great, thx

Do you want flash fire or intimidate or justified? I think intimidate would be best because youre going for a defensive arcanine

Yeah that’s my idea, Intimidate plz

I hatched a 6IV one, do you have anything else to offer in addition to the scyther? IV stones?

No I have played only 11 hours, but do you want Delta Munchlax from the Mistery Gift?

It’s okay, I’ll give you a 5Iv for the scyther. Can’t trade atm, so I’ll post here when I can

@Je4nsTM Alright, I can trade now.

Ok I didn’t read your mesage until now sorry

So can you trade now?

Edit: Just noticed that the one I bred for you is female, and you wanted a male one. Should I breed a new one or does it not matter?

My original Arcanine is male but what do u think if you give me your arcanine for an hour and when I have my Growlithe I will give back your Arcanine, if not plz hatch a male Growlithe. 30th July I will be connected a few hours, but not in the afternoon :confused:

I’ll gladly hatch you a male one. You should get discord, it will be easier to coordinate stuff

It says that I can’t talk with u because of we aren’t friends, could you add me?

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.