Requeriments for trading with a 2nd save

Hello, I have a few questions about online trading with yourself that you could maybe help me answer. Here they are:

1. Is it “legal” to trade to yourself? Let’s say start a new save file and give you the delta starters, etc.

If it is permitted, then I have the following doubts:

1. If I have 2 computers (my laptop and my pc) both connected to the same network, can I open 2 different files and trade with myself?

2. Anyone know if there will be something like pokemon bank for insurgence? Where you can upload and save your pokemon to use in other savefiles or something like that? That would be a neat feature.

I ask because I kinda want to play the game again with a different team and stuff, but after I finish the playthrough, I’d like to trade to myself the one time items without taking someone’s time to trade a lot of pokes and items from one save file to another (I suppose it would be kind of annoying to help someone trade stuff every single time). So I would like to know if there is a way to do it myself without disturbing anyone and having it at my own pace.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1- you can’t trade with yourself, as it’s not permitted and you should have different IP addresses.
2- there won’t be something similar to pokemon bank either.
If you want to trade you can ask someone else to trade you back and forth the needed pokemon either here in the Trading Section or within Discord.

Ok thanks!