Reporting a glitch

I sent in a level 56 golurk against a level 37 or something Stoutland who I knew wouldn’t obey any instructions, I don’t know why I did this. But golurk ignored my first instruction, and then stoutland used heavy slam on itself and then critical hit and fainted. Why did this happen?

And can I use this tactic in the gym too? >:)

what exactly happened? the stoutland did heavy slam on itself?

I’d say test it out a couple more times to see if it happens to other pokemon.

1 Like

I don’t know, I think so. It was weird.

Sure! I wonder how.

Also, another glitch: traded pokemon aren’t gaining happiness. I had a lv 1 togepi I got to level 30 without fainting or using any herbal medicine, and it was still ‘Undecided’. It was annoying.

give them stat reducing berries to increase happiness, found it to be the quickest way to get friendship. you can buy them at the helios department store, theyre like 20p a berry so theyre rly cheap

Try to recreate the situation, get your golurk and see if you can encounter a stoutland, then wait.

Hmm. Actually, the problem isn’t that they aren’t gaining happiness, the problem is that their happiness stays the same. I received a Riolu in a friend ball in a wonder trade at maximum happiness. So I think that trading freezes the happiness stats.

I wonder traded the Golurk :frowning:

The Pokémon are probably scarred that their trainer just sent them away without their consent, thus being depressed

Then I guess just get any pokemon that can’t obey you

Hmm, I’ll try again. But it does seem awfully risky to be doing it in a gym battle or something.

LOL I received an eevee in a friend ball and its friendship was already at maximum, I guess they just never change their friendship values?

seems like it