Regional Meowstics

Welp, this is a sprite I worked on with my good friend Chase (chase#3198 on Discord). It’s for the fangame I’m working on which I’ve mentioned before. He’s working on Espurr right now, I’ll add it when it’s done. The female one I made myself, and the male belongs to Chase.

Delta Meowstic F 2x2

Female Meowstic, The Tidecaller Pokemon.

It’s typing is Water Psychic. It’s abilities are Magic Bounce and Marvel Scale, with Cloud Nine as a hidden ability.

Dex Entry: It’s beauty along with it’s psychic powers charm Pokemon into surrendering to it. It attacks with water it creates with it’s beautiful songs.

678m 2x2

Male Meowstic, The Pyromancer Pokemon. This is the one Chase made, details such as Dex Entry are made by him too.

It’s typing is Fire Psychic. It’s abilities are Blaze and Vital Spirit, with Flash Fire as a Hidden ability.

Dex Entry: As it evolved, its excited and erratic nature turned to a more calm, collected one, but sassier. As its attitude shot up like a forest fire, so did it’s hair.

Tell me what we can improve on and which one you think is better :wink:

• Chase: Fire Male
  • Dechozen101: Water Female

0 voters

2 Likes

Im chase i just cant change my name :v

i like the male better cause you didn’t make it

Seriously, though it just looks cooler. One suggestion I’d make is too have the smoke ears more… smoky? Make the ears have circular smoke rings or smth?

Nice… name. Nerd.

fug u

image Delta Meowstic F 2x2

Improved outlines for water.

1 Like

Delta Meowstic F 2x2

Played around with outlining and shading (again).

1 Like

Suuuuurrrreee.

1 Like

Delta Meowstic F b 2x2

Back sprite kinda done. A bit… plain I know. Didn’t really know what to add on. Also please don’t steal this ’ v ’

1 Like