Recomendations for my team

Hello! I started to play this week, i just finished the psychic+Ghost gym. My actual team is: D.blastoise(mega),kangaskan, gengar, swampert, typhlosion and metagross. What do you think about this team? Any recomendations? I use to have a flyng type, i dont know if its necesary…maybe a Fairy type, plant, bug,electric…but i dont know wich the best option and wich to replace. I just got a shinny cacturne and im Happy but i dont think It fix in my team. Help me to decide! Thanks

IDT you need a Flying type, Gengar is your Ground-immune. Your team looks pretty solid, however, Kanga without Mega is not great, same with Metagross TBH. Band or Scarf Metagross, or Rock Polish Metagross is probably fine though. Typhlo is great, its mega is broken.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah i think gengar, typhlosion and swampert Will stay there. Metagross, kangaskan, and delta Blastoise i Will use one if them with mega and maybe change the others, i Will try some battles with the diferent mega. I Will 100% add zapdos to my team when i capture it, and the perfect Pokémon would be a fairy-plant type what do you think muy friend?

Fairy-Grass is a great offensive typing, but afaik, there isn’t a good one. Tapu Bulu is in Gen 7, as well as Shiinotic. Whimsicott is a great support mon, but it’s mostly good in doubles, and doesn’t have much offensive prowess. If you keep Typhlosion, I would Mega it, else get D. Chandelure for a Fire-Fairy type. You could add Zapdos, but it isn’t available until postgame, you might be thinking of Thundurus, but IMO, the lack of good moves for it is kinda annoying. I would run Scizor, Gengar(Make sure to run Taunt to bypass Kayla, and Eduard’s lead also gets shut down), Swampert, D. Chandelure/M. Typhlosion, Mold Breaker Choice Scarf Excadrill(the ability is to bypass D. Volcarona’s Levitate, I would try to get X-Scissor for Shadow Mewtwo if possible), and Eviolite Delta Scyther(Hustle+Hone Claws destroys most E4). You could swap Swampert for a more offensive water type, but if you want to keep it, it’s fine. D. Scyther can be replaced with Bulk Up Delta Snorlax, but IMO, D. Scyther is better vs E4. D. Snorlax could also replace Swampert, as it’s a good counter to Eduard, Reukra, and London.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I Will search for a nice scizor i love it, Will replace metagross. I have d.snorlax but It has a bad nature. Same with d.scissor… i should keep delta scyther but too late…they have bad nature thats so anoying…about the mega, if i use It for typhlo, what about armor tranitar to replace blastoise?
My new idea is: Mega typhlosion, gengar, Scissor, swampert, armor tranitar, ???(zapdos)…i Also like wobufet i dont know why hahaha, other option is d.gardevoir but same problem with nature

sand rush excadrill with x scissor over swampert i think, zapdos isnt obtainable, gyarados for the last slot maybe? or a slow crawdaunt for london.