Recolors, I can do! (I think...)

Not too light but a kind of metallic, greyish silver. Also the blue should be a lighter blue. Just replace everything yellow on him with the light blue and the green that metallic grey pls. TYSM!

1 Like

Np. I have no reqs rn so I will do it. Want it to be useable ingame?

1 Like

Yeah pls!

2 Likes

How do you do recolors?

Scratch or paint.net

Oh i use https://www.piskelapp.com/p/agxzfnBpc2tlbC1hcHByEwsSBlBpc2tlbBiAgKCXp9XBCQw/edit

1 Like

@Firefiber733339 I use krita personally, its pretty easy to use

2 Likes

What’s Krita?

Krita is a drawing application that you can download

are you still doing recolors? if so can you do one for delta typloshion? thanks for taking your time to read this

I can do one for delta typhlosion, any color choices @Aren?

Yes, I think I wanna see like red purple and black. Sorry for being picky and you can make any choices you’d like.

No its fine, I go better when I have a specific color palette! Are there specific places you want those colors to be? For example, the body will be purple! (this is just an example, doesn’t need to be done)

Actually I was thinking red lightning with a purple and black body. I hope it’s not too much trouble

No problem, 1) last question, purple for the orange part? or black?

Yeah I think orange replaced by purple is great and I think that I want a purple that isn’t too dark but not too light like in between. Hope it’s not too picky of a preference.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll work on it

2 Likes

Just a regular delta typhlosion right? Not the megas?

If you could I would appreciate the mega but if you don’t have time then, that’s fine

I’ll do my best!

2 Likes