Rate my team

I just beat the champion for the first time and wanted to know if i can play the postgame with it Here it is:

Metagross @Metagrossite Evs:252spd,6def,252atk Attacks: 1.Agility 2.Meteor Mash 3.Zen Headbutt 4.Earthquake

Garchomp @Life Orb Evs:252atk,6def,252spd Attacks: 1.Swords Dance 2.Earthquake 3.Dragon Claw 4.Fire Fang

Lucario @Leftovers Evs:252atk,6def,252spd Attacks: 1.Swords Dance 2.Force Palm 3.Drain Punch 4.Thunder Punch

Zoroark @Choice Scarf Evs:252sp atk,6sp def,252spd Attacks: 1.Dark Pulse 2.Sludge Bomb 3.Flamethrower 4.Nasty Plot

Salamence @Focus Sash/Salamencite Evs:252atk,6def,252spd Attacks 1.Fly 2.Zen Headbutt 3.Dragon Claw 4.Return

3 pseudo legendary? doesn’t look “fun” to me. The postgame is really not that hard , Pokemon level should be above 90 atleast.

Is this a competitive battle simulator team or just an in game team? If it’s in game you should be fine. Postgame is pretty easy. I don’t understand Choice Scarf with Nasty Plot on Zoroark though. Lucario also gets Close Combat which can replace Force Palm.

For now i plan to use it for the ingame and the choice scarf for zoroark is just temporary i plan to replace it with somethin better like zoronite.