Rate My Team

This is my current team:

( Don’t mind the levels :stuck_out_tongue: I am currently bored of grinding )

Movesets

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Rash Nature

• Fly (Cause flying on a legendary is cool! . Should replace with HP )
  • Thunderbolt
  • Dark pulse
  • Focus Blast

Gengar @ Spell Tag
Ability: Levitate
Modest Nature

• Shadow ball
  • Dazzling gleam
  • Venoshock (To be replaced with sludge bomb)
  • Focus Blast

Feraligatr @ Leftovers
Ability: Sheer force
Adamant Nature

• Aqua Tail (to be replaced with waterfall)
  • Ice fang
  • Superpower
  • Crunch

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature

• Double Edge
  • Dragon Claw ( maybe roost? )
  • Dragon Dance
  • Crunch ( to replace with eq )

D-Noivern
Ability: Anticipation
Jolly Nature

• Leaf Tornado ( Energy Ball maybe? )
  • Flash Cannon
  • Boomburst
  • Roost

Rapidash
Ability: Flash Fire
Lonely Nature

• Flare Blitz
  • Flame Charge
  • Bounce
  • Stomp

I haven’t EV trained them yet.

I know the rapidash is useless, but I have it only for the flash fire (and it has been with me since the beginning). I want a better pokemon in place of this Rapidash.
Also, should I keep my D-Noivern? That is my fairy counter. Gengar is only a soft check.

Also, tell me if I have to change the move sets or nature on any pokemon.

maybe you should consider getting a speed boost blaziken to replace rapidash to deal with pesky dark types

That is one good option Will run that standard moveset on blaziken (Hi Jump Kick, Flare Blitz, Stone Edge, Swords D)

It would definitly help

Leaf Tornado on D-Noivern should definitely be replaced with Energy Ball or Petal Dance. Replace Roost or Boomburst with Focus Blast. For in-game healing items are better anyways so Roost is probably the one to replace, but if you want to keep it Boomburst isn’t that useful so it’s probably okay to get rid of it.

I was of the opinion that boomburst was a high BP move, but since it doesn’t even get stab, and normal isn’t a good coverage (late realisation) I think I’ll replace it with focus blast. Thanks for your input.

Mega Gengar > Mega Salamance Hex Sludge Bomb Dream Eater Hypnosis

1. Necropost
  2. That Gengar set is bad. Dream Eater does nothing for it and Hypnosis isn’t reliable.

I use Electrivire for its Livewire, so I only use Hypnosis to hit flying types, which is why I also run Dream Eater.

Hypnosis is already a shaky move, and Dream Eater is so situational you might as well just not have it. It doesn’t even cover its weaknesses. Dazzling Gleam or Focus Blast actually cover weaknesses.