Rate my Team/ Suggestions

Don’t Know if my team is good or not. I’m currently trying to grind them all to max level, then to challenge Dev. Island. I’m open to any type of criticism, suggested, or anything constructive. Thanks.

Hydreigon Lvl 105 Item Hydreigonite Moves: Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon, Dragon Pulse, Substitute Ability: Levitate (In non-mega forme)

Gengar Lvl 105 Item: Spell Tag Moves: Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Hex Ability: Levitate

Delta Muk <33333 Lvl 106 Item Left Overs Moves: Earthquake, Recover, Fissure, Custom Move (Ice) Ability: Water Absorb

Delta Squirtle Lvl 105 Item Black Glasses Moves: Dig (I dont like), Drain Punch, Shadow Sneak, Dark Pulse Ability:

Mew Lvl 104 Item Focus Band Moves: Auro Sphere, Earthquake, Physic, Flamethrower Ability: Synchronize

Giratina Lvl 107 (Overpowered Pokemon) Item: Crystal Piece Moves: Psychic, Dragon Pulse, Shadow Force, Thunderbolt Ability: Pressure

Considering Putting In Delta Larvesta and Evolving it and using that. Im open to any suggestions, of who I should swap out or anything really. Thanks <3

If you want stats just tell me, I’m currently going to EV train them.

As much as I’d hate to say this, but you have very little in terms of dealing with bulky mons. Meaning Steel types will wall you. So honestly, I’d change the Mew or Muk, or even Squirtle to a fire type.

1 Like

@TmcJagger Thanks for the suggestion! Ill change Mew out.

Run Draco Meteor, Hex, and Thunder Wave on Giratina. This allows it to cripple targets and deal massive damage at the same time (Dragon Pulse works if you don’t want to switch).

@A_Wild_Noob_Appeared Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll be sure to check it out.