Rate my E4 Team

Zekrom/Terravolt/Zekrom Armor/Dragon Claw, Steel Wing, Zen Headbutt, Fusion Bolt
Metagross/Clear Body/Mettagrossite/Meteor Mash, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Power-Up-Punch
Aegislash/Stance Change/Leftovers/Sacred Sword, Swords Dance, King’s Shield, Shadow Sneak
Mawile/Intimidate/Life Orb/Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Iron Head, Play Rough
Haxorus/Mold Breaker/Leftovers/Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Earthquake, Dragon Claw
Charizard/Blaze/Shell Bell/Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Flamethrower, (Unknown)
Please help

Well I don’t thing you should have so many steel types and leftovers are better than a shell bell. I think you should replace shadow sneak on aegislash for shadow claw and the tm can be found on Selene city. Also, this is just a random question but how did you get zecrom? Did I miss something?

2/3rds of your team is weak to ground type and 1/2 to fire. You desperately need to diversify, not just defensively but offensively as well.

Zekrom doesn’t need steel wing when 3 other members already deal steel damage. The same could be said for zen headbutt as well. Consider swapping these two out for substitute and livewire, or possibly hone claws if you want to run a noctem team.

Mega Metagross already hits really hard so instead of power-up punch it might benefit more from either hammer arm for pure damage or bullet punch/rock polish for speed sweeping.

Aegislash is fine. Boosted stab shadow sneak is still hitting for quite a bit. Especially if you run it under noctem. It and metagross seem pretty redundant though.

Haxorus and Zekrom seem entirely redundant, the only thing hax is doing that Zekrom isn’t is EQ and there are better mons to fill this role.

Charizard really isn’t worth running without a mega. This could be swapped out for a lot of things.

Realistically I can see two different teams here. The first is a new moon/noctem. The other isn’t.

Zekrom movesets:
Moon: Outrage/dragon claw, bolt strike, hone claws, substitute
non-moon: same as above but switch hone claws for livewire.

To replace Charizard:
Moon team:
There are a lot of good moon setters. Noctem Spiritomb, Trevenant, Gourgiest, delta Ambipom, Mandibuzz and Cofagrigus, but I would recommend Drifblim because it has some REALLY spicy sets.

Drifblim has great bulk at 150 base health. You can run a special set with modest flare boost flame orb, then run trick/will-o to burn your opponent, Hex will hit for massive damage and it leaves you with tons of options for a 4th move. Calm mind, destiny bond, substitute, defog, clear smog, thunderbolt, tail wind, icy wind. You have plenty of options. Alternatively you could run a physical set. Unburdened with a berry/weakness policy and acrobatics, phantom force make it pretty silly. If you run a berry you could even run recycle for semi-reliable recovery.

Non-moon: Togekiss
Togekiss paired with Zekrom’s livewire does it’s standard para-flinch hax fantastically. All it really needs is serene grace air slash. The rest of your moves are open. You have e-speed, wish/roost, aura sphere, dual screens, flamethrower, dazzling gleam, nasty plot and heal bell. All excellent choices.

To replace Mawile: Scrafty/Conkeldurr

to replace Hax: Gastradon/Quagsire/Cradily at least until you can get some of the better end game deltas like d. torterra, d. aurorus or d. goodra.