• Earthquake
  • Thunder

Delta Muk @ Leftovers Abiity: Water Absorb

• Toxic
  • Recover
  • Power-Up Punch
  • Earthquake

yeah that’s about it

This looks like 6 random Pokemon put together. If there is any synergy here I don’t see it. There are no EVs or natures. This team is unrateable.

ok well I don’t see much synergy but I feel like corrode could go away for sludge wave due to better damage and you already have aura sphere for steel types. Delta regirock should go in place of muk,its better over all and gets sand veil with minimize with the help of ttar not much should hit it. Yanmega seems be dead weight for the team and there are some better choices,perhaps some fire power or defense could be nice,I would go with a set up sweeper like normal volcrona. Ttar should also be getting crunch and thunder could go out for stealth rocks.

I’m garbage at anything competitive, but Delta Metagross and Tyranitar are physical attackers, aren’t they? Why do they have random special attacks?

1 Like

That looks like a team you picked up on gen 3’s battle frontier, you just shoved a bunch of edgy deltas into a team and an attacker should not be mixed, no IVs, and if you want to sweep get live wire or sticky web or at least entry hazards to stop focus sashers