Radical Red Easy Nuzlocke

I’m going to be doing radical red on my Gameboy, It’s a really hard rom hack.

Radical Red- Up to 8th generation, Mostly competitive, so a lot of Pokémon have max EVs and you can’t use items in battle. Has new trainers (jhoto gym leaders are like mini bosses), New abilities and new megas + Z-crystals This will be such a hard experience b/c I’m going in blind. All this stuff i said was from like a website lol. Let’s just get into it.

Tell me if you want a pokemon to be named after you all

I will be hosting questions (like guessing which pokemon i’m going to get on a route) if you get it right i have to like a release a pokemon.

1 Like

Getting the map after pokeballs
Btw going for my first encounter

Got a budew first route encounter

1 Like

Going for route 22 encounter (wish me luck) - I hope either starly or rockruff

Yess, starly!!!

Going to go item hunting with frisk
(frisk makes it a higher chance for wild Pokémon to have an item)

1 Like

Kinda wished i got a wooloo, good defenses it has

Gyms have a level cap, i’m going to level cap budew so i can get high friendship early.

leveled my three pokemon to level 9 going to battle gary Wish me luck…

I gave all my Pokémon berries just in case. Peter Clutched, i spammed quick attack for Gary’s starly then killed his Bulbasaur with wing attack.

1 Like

Route 2 Encounter was Shinx Not bad

with these natures good thing there is a nature changer at pokecenter

1 Like

Honestly if luxray should have new ability, it should be to turn normal types into electric type attacks like refrigerate.

hi, sorry i missed the poll

1 Like

who did you want to vote for anyways?

prob Squirtle

1 Like

well it won b/c of coin toss. I just realized i forgot to name shinx (i shouldve named it after you)

no need, also i know it won

Well i’m going in blind ;-;

I beat Gary easy because of Oran berry ;-; i was scared because his starly kept growling, so i though i wouldn’t have the power to knock out Bulbasaur but i 3-hit it.