Rad Red ~~Nuzlocke~~,Locke Over, Beaten by Sabrina

Caught a Snorlax, definetely gonna help with Sabrina sincee she has a trick room team.

You don’t have shiny clause?

I can’t catch that, it’s the marowak on lavender tower

1 Like

LMAO what a troll of a game xD

1 Like

How did you defeat that maroark

I keep losing to it . (My All Pokemon are One hit Koed

To defeat that marowak, well, i defeated it with my bewear , since ,thankfully, it used shadow bone instead of flare blitz and lived with around 13 hp.

Trained up my team for Sabrina! Had two strats in mind , to either taunt her indeedee so it never sets up trick room , or use trick room as an advantage for these two BEASTS:

1 Like

Here’s the rest of the team btw:

(got that from the shard guy on celadon owo)

After sabrina (whom i hopefully beat) ill try to get the “gift” mudkip from that idiotic kiddo in saffron (not really a gift since you have to battle him but whatevs) cause swampert can be extremely helpful for me since i dont have any good water types to use atm.

Everyone who thought the sabrina puzzle was hard is kinda wrong ngl. Did it in 5 secs

Decided ill taunt her trick room user instead. Hope that works

Wait, doesnt hatterenne get magic bounce? Oh well, guess ill try to use tr to my advantage then.

Killed Hatterenne first , didnt think that i could do it xD, pyro ball’s too strong though so it makes sense.

Snek died after foolisly trying to predict her crawdaunt had aqua jet

Oh well, ape died as well, thought crawdaunt would attack my aegislash instead : (

Medic destroys indeedee with a hjk

Medic destroys Conkelrdurr with a zen headbutt

Oh well, it had to happen someday…

Snek i didnt get to use you at all, but im sure that you would have been great.

Ape, you were a true captain for the team, surviving things when needed and then sweeping them.

Aegislash, which i forgot to name, you are in the same case as snorlax, didnt use you a a lot, but you would have been great.

This nuzlocke made me realize how much i actually like bewear. Its soo good with fluffy. May you rest in piece

Medic, you were just as good as i expected ,destroying everything with one high jump kick. You were great

Scorpsaurs, i actually managed to use you for a while and the only thing i can say is that you were very very good.