Problem with Mega-Typhlosion Sprite

The Sprite of Typhlosion end up on the hp bar, i really don’t understand why. Is there a way i can change the sprites, at least the position?

1 Like

You just gave me an mod idea fixing it rn asap

1 Like

Meanwhile try This I’ve made a lot of fixes u can search fix in the forums and u will find some.

1 Like

Lol Thank you. In any case i handled to fix this on my own, just by editing sprites in Gimp that was about 220 px of maximum width. This is nothing special. Some of this sprites are just too width and they can’t be fixed very well. Like Thyplosion has a too much long smoke tail in my opinion. If you small down too much the sprite it will become too much little, and this is a non-sense if a mega evolution becomes smaller then the original form. Also the same thing with Flygon. One of the best solution could be to move sprites on a part that is not used in the battle screen.

Watch the img:
Immagine

this little space feels a little too much openedto me, but i cant find any option to change every battle screen setting

1 Like

Yep the sprites in this game are a mess. One day I’ll make it all perfect! Mark my words!

2 Likes

Yee! :metal:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like