Problem of logic

Is it normal that, when I set up my evasion to the max, all attacks touch me like I drop my evasion to the min?
Sorry for making a topic on it, but I don’t understand, because it’s just totally illogic…
Oh, and the IA act like she know what I’m going to do before I do it in battle… That’s logic?

The AI knowing what you do was implemented to make the game harder iirc, also for the evasion, I find it that people focus more on the times they get hit rather than the times they don’t

Okay, but I build a pokemon for being a sweeper when I’m in trouble, but this problem of evasion break my strategy for the hardest battle…
And for the IA, it’s normal that she poison me only the turns where I use an antidote? Okay…

Evasion is really just luck so those circumstances just happen sometimes.

and yea that’s just how the AI work in this game

Okay for the IA, but for the evasion, when you up to the maximum, it’s very hard to be touch by opponent’s attacks… So be touch by every attack, for me, it’s mathematically impossible…

again, you may just be focusing on the times you get hit, or it may just be how the game works.

Yes, but it’s not logic for me, like the probability to touch with an attack… 50 of accuracy touch everytimes, and 95 of accuracy never touch… That’s not logic, but it’s the logic of my save I think…

Thank you for your answer, I think I’ve understand that I’m just cursed by my unluck and by the game :rofl: