Primal Giratina

Hi everyone,i dont know if it possibile but i’d like to have this primal Giratina’s sprite in-game (need a backsprite too)
Is there someone who could make it?

Pic:

2 Likes

Hey Ubah,

I ran the image through a program called Pixelator, then spent a couple hours doing the best I could to edit the image and make it more like the original. I’m not sure how it stands up to the rest of the sprites, quality-wise, and I’m still working on a backsprite [EDIT: Backsprite is posted below!], but I do have a front-sprite for you!

sprite

I know it’s not the greatest quality, but I hope it’s helpful!

–Nathan

8 Likes

Here’s my attempt at a backsprite:

backsprite2

Hope you enjoy it!

–Nathan

5 Likes

Wow that looks amazing

1 Like

Man,it s really,really cool! Thanks,great work :smile: i love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks, I’m so glad you like it! There’s one last thing you’ll need…

icon487_SOTK

Stick this in your Icons folder to replace whichever version of Giratina you’re overwriting with these sprites, and you’re good to go! God bless ya!

– Nathan

4 Likes

Oh hey, here’s a backsprite that fits a little better in battle:
448b

If it reads as “448b” when you download it, just ignore that and change it to whichever file name you’re replacing. 448 is Lucario, and I was using him to test the sprites. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks,i really like it! You made me happy,i really appreciate. :heart:

1 Like

Hi, ServantOfTheKing! I’m trying to do more sprites using Pixelator, but no one of them is good as that Primal Giratina. Can you show me wich options have you selected to do that sprite? Thanks! Sorry for my english :wink:

1 Like

Hey wewillrockyou!

Your English is very good! Unfortunately, I only used Pixelator as the first step, and the sprite looked pretty rough at first. The rest of the process involved using a program called Paint.net and a lot of detailed work. I’ll send you a message about how I did it!

Thanks,
Servant of the King

Wait a sec, I’ve seen this Giratina before in a fan music YouTube vid

Salut j’aimerai utiliser le primo giratina pour un jeu :slight_smile: me donneriez vous la permission ?

That looks great! Is it possible you do a gold-version (like normal Giratina) instead of a silver version? It would be much apprieciated.

Bonjour, Shadow Lugia! Oui, vous pouvez l’utiliser pour votre jeu. J’espère que tu aimes!
Mes excuses pour le mauvais français. J’utilise Google Translate pour écrire ceci. :laughing:

Hi Blitz!

I’d be glad to give it a shot, but being in college, it may be awhile before I’m free. I had to drop another spriting project because it was a really intensive job. This shouldn’t be too bad, though. In fact, you could probably do it yourself easily, if you’d like to give it a try!

All you need is a photo editing program (like the free paint .net progam I use), the sprite whose colors you want to copy, the picture of the sprites you want to change, and the Color Picker and Paint Bucket tools from the toolbar. You can change the range of colors the Paint Bucket will change by adjusting the Tolerance bar. The lower the tolerance, the narrower range of colors it will select.

I will give it a shot, but I hope you enjoy experimenting with it too!

– Serv

Hi again! Is this kind of what you had in mind?

Front Sprite
487_gold_brighter

Back Sprite
487b_gold

Icons
icon487_gold

3 Likes

Yes, that is perfect! Thanks! :smiley:

Hey Nathan,

I’m a little late to the party, but wanted to add a thank you for these beautiful sprites. Can we follow your artwork somewhere?

Thanks again, and kind regards

1 Like

@GrowTillTall
this is considered necro(reviving a post) and servent of the king hasnt been seen in about a year