Site Downloads Wiki Bugs Discord Battling

Primal Giratina

Hi everyone,i dont know if it possibile but i’d like to have this primal Giratina’s sprite in-game (need a backsprite too)
Is there someone who could make it?

Pic:

Hey Ubah,

I ran the image through a program called Pixelator, then spent a couple hours doing the best I could to edit the image and make it more like the original. I’m not sure how it stands up to the rest of the sprites, quality-wise, and I’m still working on a backsprite [EDIT: Backsprite is posted below!], but I do have a front-sprite for you!

sprite

I know it’s not the greatest quality, but I hope it’s helpful!

–Nathan

2 Likes

Here’s my attempt at a backsprite:

backsprite2

Hope you enjoy it!

–Nathan

2 Likes

Wow that looks amazing

1 Like

Man,it s really,really cool! Thanks,great work :smile: i love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks, I’m so glad you like it! There’s one last thing you’ll need…

icon487_SOTK

Stick this in your Icons folder to replace whichever version of Giratina you’re overwriting with these sprites, and you’re good to go! God bless ya!

– Nathan

1 Like

Oh hey, here’s a backsprite that fits a little better in battle:
448b

If it reads as “448b” when you download it, just ignore that and change it to whichever file name you’re replacing. 448 is Lucario, and I was using him to test the sprites. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks,i really like it! You made me happy,i really appreciate. :heart:

1 Like

Hi, ServantOfTheKing! I’m trying to do more sprites using Pixelator, but no one of them is good as that Primal Giratina. Can you show me wich options have you selected to do that sprite? Thanks! Sorry for my english :wink:

1 Like

Hey wewillrockyou!

Your English is very good! Unfortunately, I only used Pixelator as the first step, and the sprite looked pretty rough at first. The rest of the process involved using a program called Paint.net and a lot of detailed work. I’ll send you a message about how I did it!

Thanks,
Servant of the King

Wait a sec, I’ve seen this Giratina before in a fan music YouTube vid