Pretty much anything for a Venusaurite

Trading Name: TailsFx

Offer: I’m willing to give away almost anything I currently have access to. This ranges from something like just a single item (I.e. an IV Stone, Dream Mist, or maybe even a Master Ball) to a full-on Bredmon request (I haven’t beaten the league yet, so I can’t breed Deltas, sadly)
Legendaries are also kind of out of the question. I’m kind of a collector and would like to keep them on the PC, although I only currently have 3.

Request: A Venusaurite, a regular one. I know I can get one in the post-game but I really want to bring a Mega-Venusaur to the Pokemon League.

Further info:

1 Like

Do you have any shiny pokemon by any chance?

I have the shiny Deino that the game gifts you and a shiny Breloom with perfect Iv’s in attack.

I’ll pass

Alright, thanks for your time anyway.

What bredmons exactly ?

Anything you ask for. Even though I haven’t completed the game I have been breeding a lot. I can get a 4-5 IV anything in only a couple of hours, really. The only thing that would take some time would be to get a good nature.

You dont need to spend hours to breed a 4-5 IV mon

Get a 6IV ditto holding destiny knot and it will take only minutes to get perfect iv mon

I am aware. Now that I think about it I said hours because I’ve been trying to get a snivy with a fire type hidden power and I’ve been having too much trouble with it.

Well I would like 1-2 bredmons or your shiny breloom (If u are willing to give it of course) @Luke_Lade. I can go buy the venusaurite

I can offer a bunch of regular shiny mons for shiny breloom

Or IV Stones/Dream Mists and bredmons

Well, I’m not really going to do anything with the shiny Breloom anymore, so you can have it if you want. If your’d preffer bredmons just mention wich mons you would like.

Well, I won’t go for bredmons, I can breed them myself so if u don’t mind, I would take the breloom. U also want a specific pokemon to hold the stone or u are okie with anything? @Luke_Lade

I’m okie with anything, thanks nwn.

Okie, can u trade in 45 minutes? @Luke_Lade

Are you interested in any of these

Sure. I’ll reply again when the time comes.

Okie!! I will go buy the stone now