Possible shop?

I’ve been thing about doing this for a little while and want to know how many people would use a shop like this: You ask me to hunt for a shiny that is available, though deltas might take a lot longer, paying with IV stones or other items, depending on rarity, I hunt for a day, and if I find it I trade it to you, but if I don’t I refund, say three quarters of what you paid, unless I find a different shiny, which I will offer instead. I’m curious on how many people would use this.

I wouldn’t ask someone to shiny hunt for me, I just trade for whatever shinys people have. If I really want a specific shiny, then I hunt/breed for them myself.

Your pricing might or might not work though, people rarely have use for valuable items other than IV stones and mega stones. Try it and see if it works I guess.

Wow, great minds think alike! I was thinking about doing something like this. Lovely idea!

How many would you charge? I really would like an adamant excadrill or an impish garchomp, but can never find the time to put in a dedicated hunt.

I can’t guarantee natures, though I’ll probably charge like 2-4 IV stones. I’m a weird person that enjoys shiny hunting.

I’d give around 7-8…

Also, why not use a synchronizer so the shiny has a desired nature of the costumer? I’d give 10-12 if so

I’m fine with 7-8, okay, I will.

Well, you should make a trading topic first and lay out the guidelines of your shop, after all this is in questions.

Side note: after venting about how there similar all the shops on the forums are, I’m ecstatic to see this idea of mine from a while ago (yours too) get put into action. :smiley:

damn 7-12 Stones for a day of shiny hunting. Hmm i would use this shop but only if i feel like i can gamble so rarely. also poor on stones atm

He said he refunds three quarters if no shiny is found.

Well shit can you set up shop like asap?

Woah, chill. He can start it up whenever he wants.

Yeah I’m just excited This man might have a good payout going

It’s open now.