Pokemon who got better in Pokemon Insurgence

Which has the highest atk stat then

Primal Regigigas.

M-Mewtwo X and Primal Regigigas.

Even if Mega Mawile technically take st spot thanks to Huge Power.

K thanks both of you

What is the Base Attack Stat of Primal Regigigas?

And another one who got buffed: Mega Meganium. He is the best check to the second best PokƩmon in the metagame: Keldeo (more on him later). Outstanding bulk, Magic Bounce, great typing and incredible speed for a defensive PokƩmon and you get the first true PokƩmon who rivalise Mega Sabeleye on Stall. Toxic, Aromatherapy/Substitute, Synthesis/Leech Seed and Giga Drain/Moonblast makes him extremely annoying to fight against. Believe me, SubSeed Meganium becomes a terror.

Speaking of Keldeo, here he is. I am 100% sure about that. He is the second best PokĆ©mon in the entire Insurgence OU Metagame. The prevalence of Bisharp as the D.Mega Zard best counter, best New Moon counter un general and also best partner of new moon made Keldeo a real menace. He fits perfectly on both prominent weather in Rain and New Moon. With powered Surf and a great partner as Spiritomb, he also fits incredibly well IN new moon as well! In rain, his Hydro Pump and ability to slaughter Ferrothorn are too good to pass by. Even on featherless team he gets what he wants! Being a prime partner for Mega Metagross, almost any Fire Type, resisting both regular and molten stealth rocks, having incredible synergy with the Latis twins who are among the best defog users, hard counter Support Armored Tyranitar (could be next on the list), solid speed tier, the list goes on. The thing that hurt him the most is its prominence, I donā€™t see a viable team without a Keldeo check/counter in Armored Volcarona (the best one and probably Uber candidate) and Delta Blaziken amoung others.

1 Like

Without noticing, I put him on almost 80% of my Insurgence OU teams!

1 Like

In numbers, P. Regigias.
In ability, M. Mawile.

M. Mewtwo has 190 atk.
P. Regi has 195.

Does Deltas count as an upgrade? Because I can do a 300+ words dissertation about Armored D.Volcarona.

Wanna battle me on the sim??

Not really.

Please do one anyways, Iā€™d love to read it!
Although, not in this thread, maybe in its own thread

Damm, more I look him, the more I feel like Armored D.Voclarona is Uber.

1 Like

But itā€™s ou right?

CAN SOMEONE BATTLE ON THE SIM?!?!?! Plez?

1 Like

I can @Firefiber733339

1 Like

Let me open my precious computer pretty quick

1 Like

Ready @GiaPeNiw??

This is not the place to be talking about this.

ah yeah letā€™s take this to pms

1 Like