Pokemon who got better in Pokemon Insurgence

Add spiritomb on the list. It got noctem, instantly making it one of the best new moon setters, making it super easy for Mons like bisharp and d roserade to sweep. Oh, and new moon make pressure stall ABSOLUTELY BROKEN, which makes Mons like bisharp(again) and zapdos incredibly annoying. Oh, you think you can spam leaf storm against these pressure Mons, think again!

And if that wasn’t enough, spiritomb gets a F***ING MEGA. Oh, and what’s this, it’s one of, if not, the best wallbreakers in the game. It activates new moon on the switch in, gets tough claws when it mega evolves and then destroys almost everything with stab knock off and non stab, but still powerful brick break. You think its speed hinders it? Oh but it gets sucker punch and shadow sneak, both 1+ priority stab moves.
But in all honesty, spiritomb is best as a noctem setter. It gets recover for longevity and gets knock off to get rid of mons like eviolite chansey. @JojoBoss247 , pls put it on the list.

1 Like

Sucker punch has +2 priority kek

No I doesn’t

2 Likes

It does…

nvm

1 Like

It does have +1 Priority lol, I always thought it had +2 priority @Boggaspotatoe

1 Like

sigh
Look at dis
https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/moves/sucker-punch/

rip, read be4 u type anything

1 Like

Whoops

1 Like

Welp, gonna go shiny hunt brb

1 Like

I am pretty sure Sucker Punch had +2 Priority in Gen 6 tho

The link is of gen 6 sucker punch…

1 Like

Oh

1 Like

I didn’t get your shiny ball @GiaPeNiw , did you not put it in the safari?

1 Like

Whoops, forgot to leave it in your base @Boggaspotatoe lol

I still didn’t get it @GiaPeNiw
Sry if I’m sounding impatient or stingy,btw
Edit : just lmk when k ?

Frick, I am so sorry, I forgot to leave it in your base again @Boggaspotatoe lol

Now I left it for real @Boggaspotatoe

Got the ball, thanks a bunch @GiaPeNiw

1 Like