Pokemon not appearing on map (Pokemon go)

I recently got the app Pokemon go, and love it so far but I have encounter a bug/problem. It comes up with Pokemon near me but when I look on my map I cannot see any Pokemon. I can see gyms ect. But not Pokemon. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have any ideas to fix it?

You need to be really close to the Pokemon for him to show up. If there are 3 footprints next to the pokemon it means it’s 1 km (something like that) if there are 2 footprints pokemon is closer and so on.

1 Like

The best solution is to just walk around, when you get near a pokemon your phone will vibrate

Walking around is not a solution. This is an actual glitch.

My friend and I were out just today and the pokemon showed up on my map just fine with no problems. But my friend’s map would not show any of them at all. Not even when we were both standing right on top of it.

We deleted the app and reinstalled it. But the pokemon still won’t show up on my friends map.

Does anyone know how to fix this … im having the same problem. Im standing next to three lures all in the same area … and not a single pokemon when 2p people around me are all seeing tons of pokemon :confused: super sad

Have you tried restarting the game?

Yes! I’ve tried restarting, logging off, and now im going to try to reinstall. I tried using an inscense again this morning … not a single pokemon in 30 min!

Sorry then. You can try reporting that bug somewhere. But I’m sure by now someone already encountered same problem.

have you fixed this problem? My boyfriend is having the exact same thing where Ill be seeing all the pokemon and he only see a selected few… i’m hoping someone had found a soluation to this.