Pokemon league

The game was really fun, until the pokemon League. I noticed that it wasnt a piece of cake Its pretty hard. I even changed the difficulty to easy, it was still hard. So after a few trys I tried creating a new team. I did but it didnt helped anyways. I could only beat Yuki and London. So for now im NOT gonna play this game anymore, till they make the league less op. It took me about 30 tries till I ‘‘Rage quit’’. All of their pokemons are level 120?! I mean I could understand if it was 90 or something like that. But already max level? It took 2 weeks to make all my pokemons level 120 (used some rare candies that I found). But it didnt helped me. I still only could beat Yuki London because I only had good moves against them. I tried evreything. But I just couldnt beat the other two. So for now im not gonna play the game anymore. Does somebody (who became the champion) have any tips for me? Like what pokemons should I use, wich moves…etcetera.

1 Like

They have the pokémon at the same level of your highest, so if you have a team of six level 90 mons, they’ll also have level 90 team, if that helps.

They’re not easy by any mean (they also “cheat” a bit) but they are doable. I mean, look at my team

It’s not competitive, far from it in fact, yet I managed to do both fights (regular and rematches)

ps. welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Their pokemon scaled with your higher mons, also you can use level trainer on secret base for easy leveling up your pokemons. I beat the rematch with monobug btw
I’m so lazy to rescreenshot my teams, but you can check it here

And welcome to forums!

1 Like

Don’t forget to always keep your pokemons healthy before you battle each E4 and/or the champion
another tips: save before you battle them, If you feel you might lose, soft reset :joy:

Crustle FTW!

So I used a combination of delta mismagius, delta Charizard, delta Typhlosion, delta metagross spider, delta Bisharp, and a ruingross is pretty solid too.

I’m in the buss right now, but as soon as I get out, I’ll give you the best advices I can give you.

Trust me, I finished the game both in normal and hard, plus I am doing a No Faint challenge.

He’s a good boy! (っ´ω`c):heart:

2 Likes

Thanks! I im gonna use your team since I have already have 3 that you have. Im gonna search the other ones thanks dude!

Thanks too! Im gonna try your team too.

Okay thanks!

Alright!

First advice: Always carry a taunt user. Since Kyla’s smeargle does not have Mental Herb, it 100% shuts her down. Plus, if that taunt user is immune to ground, you have a way to shut down Eduard’s lead.
Best taunt I tested: Gengar, Mega Gardevoir, Gyarados. Especially Moxie Gyarados.

Second advice: The first time I won against E4, Excadrill won 4/5 battles by itself. Sand Rush Excadrill use Eduard’s Sandstorm against it, can destroy Yuki given you have a sandstorm setter of your own and use the champion’s Tyranitar for itself. A Tyranitar of your own also allows to wreak havoc to London since Tyranitar is slower than its Mega Reunicluss. These two are awesome when paired together. On the other hand, Choice Scarf Mold Breaker Excadrill is still an awesome Pokémon and tear apart the common Rotom.

Scizor also happened to do well against the champion. I used a bulky swords dance set. It was very effective against London and somewhat strong against the champion, given I could setup two swords dances against its lead.

People says Ice types are great against the Elite 4. I kinda agree. Choice Scarf Delta Gardevoir and Delta Scyther seems very good here.

My first time, my team was Mega Gardevoir, Excadrill, Armoured Tyranitar, Scizor, Rotom-Heat and Choice Scars Delta Charizard. Although the last two didn’t do much.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

hello chrisss welcome…

1 Like

A better build team would be:

Gyarados @ Mystic Water/Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Waterfall
-Custom Move Grass
-Dragon Dance
-Taunt

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly/Adamant Nature
-Earthquake
-Iron Head
-Rock Slide
-Swords Dance

Tyranitar @ Tyranitar Armour
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 100 Hp / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Superpower
-Stealth Rock

(Alternative spread include 180 Hp / 252 / 76)

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 100 Hp / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Bullet Punch
-Bug Bite
-Superpower
-Swords Dance

Delta Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Earth Power
-Moonblast

Then, I guess it’s the Pokémon of your choice. If possible, resistant to Ground and/or Fire. I’m telling you, that Gyarados set is super good against Eduard and Yuki.

1 Like

Best boy in Unova for me hehehe

1 Like

Good luck. Tho I suggest you to use a better team
Since, well, you prolly know what peoples said about bug type haha

1 Like

bug is actually a sturdy type shuckle literally only has a water weakness (shuckle the allmighty lol)

You forgot rock and steel, plus it only resists normal and poison.

1 Like

steel is probably the best type

1 Like