Pokemon Insurgence Soul link

Hey guys so I’m not a content creator but I would love love love to do a soul link with someone. We would be following the traditional rules and a forewarning that I’m not THE MOST experienced because I’ve only done 1 nuzlocke and beaten it before. If your down please message me on discord Spadesmaster#1411. We can work all the other stuff out there. Heads up I don’t want someone who rushes thru the game, I want to take my time OK? Anyone is welcome just MSG me on discord if interested.

RULES:

1- Any Pokémon that faints is considered “dead,” and must be stored in a specified PC box for “dead” Pokémon.

2- You can only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.

3- You must also nickname all of your Pokémon, for the sake of forming “stronger emotional bonds.” ( can be changed if you want)

4- In a new area, the first encounters for both players will be, “linked,” together until death.

5- If one Pokémon in a linked pair is placed in the PC, it’s Soul Link partner must be placed in the PC as well.

6- If one Pokémon in a linked pair dies, it’s Soul Link partner is considered dead as well.

7- Must be in hard mode, randomized and have Nuzlocke on.

We can discuss logistics in discord but just a little bit about me, I’m 15 y/o and I have beaten a couple nuzlockes before
please have a good quality mic and screenshare capabilities. Also this may be a weird requirement but please be around my age, dont want anyone too old if that makes sense sorry.

1 Like

I will play with you

Please, avoid from necro-ing old posts in the future.This topic was created a year ago…
On the other hand, welcome to the community! We’re happy to have you here!

I don’t think someone would want to do a soul link a year later

2 Likes