Pokemon Insurgence Delta Ditto Soul Link

Another challenge run here people!! Me and @Aki are doing a pokemon insurgence soul link on different languages to get masuda D. Ditto. We will be uploading every weekend.

Here are the rules:
1- Any Pokémon that faints is considered “dead,” and must be released or stored in a specified PC box for “dead” Pokémon.

2- You can only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.

3- You must also nickname all of your Pokémon, for the sake of forming “stronger emotional bonds.”

4- In a new area, the first encounters for both players will be, “linked,” together until death.

5- If one Pokémon in a linked pair is placed in the PC, its Soul Link partner must be placed in the PC as well.

6- If one Pokémon in a linked pair dies, its Soul Link partner is considered dead as well.

7- If one player fails to capture their first encounter in an area, the second player must forfeit their encounter in their corresponding area.

8- Across both players parties, primary typings may not be repeated.

9- All Soul Link pairs must consist of one male and one female Pokémon. Players will re-encounter their first encounters in a new area, until an acceptable encounter can be caught.

10- You must not play in the same language.

11-CRY TEARS OF BLOOD!!!

Current Pairs:
@Firefiber733339 and @Aki
@GiaPeNiw and @poke

Languages:
Fire: Tamil/English UK
Poke: Malayalam/Arabic
Grape: Greek
Aki: ??

2 Likes

We will be uploading on what

On this post about our progress.

whats a soul link

1 Like

search it up on google

A soul link is a nuzlocke with 2 people.
The rules that we will follow is…

1. If a pokemon faints, we must not use it
  2. We must nickname each pokemon we catch
  3. We only catch the first pokemon on a route (if there is a delta on that route, you need to try and not step on grass to get it.)
  4. When one person’s pokemon dies, the other person’s dies too.
  5. If one person loses and encounter, the ther one loses it too
  6. If one pokemon is boxed, the other person should box it too.

oh god

1 Like

i would also want to take place kek, but I won’t , cause my three save slots are already occupied, also, I could try renaming saves so I can start a new one but I also scared I will mess up and delete one of my saves accidentally so I wont

1 Like

Actually, nvm. here are the ACTUAL rules.
1- Any Pokémon that faints is considered “dead,” and must be released or stored in a specified PC box for “dead” Pokémon.

2- You can only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.

3- You must also nickname all of your Pokémon, for the sake of forming “stronger emotional bonds.”

4- In a new area, the first encounters for both players will be, “linked,” together until death.

5- If one Pokémon in a linked pair is placed in the PC, its Soul Link partner must be placed in the PC as well.

6- If one Pokémon in a linked pair dies, its Soul Link partner is considered dead as well.

7- If one player fails to capture their first encounter in an area, the second player must forfeit their encounter in their corresponding area.

8- Across both players parties, primary typings may not be repeated.

9- All Soul Link pairs must consist of one male and one female Pokémon. Players will re-encounter their first encounters in a new area, until an acceptable encounter can be caught.

10-CRY TEARS OF BLOOD AFTER LOSING!!!

1 Like

enjoy woo hoo

1 Like

Lemme make an edit.

That is better!!

also , put the game on hard mode lol

Additional rules:
Hard Mode
Set Mode

1 Like

We are on a time limit. We will probably stay on normal.

1 Like

Ah alright, tis fair

1 Like

Eh…I guess we could do set…

1 Like

Shift Mode is Like Cheating lol, makes poke games so easy…

1 Like

Also, I want more people to join. THE MORE, THE MERRIER!!!

But no more than 5 people. SO 3 spots are open.