Pokemon GenderLocke + StarterLocke

I feel like the randomizer I made was kinda boring, so I started a new one. It is a regular playthrough, with a few rules:

1. Since I’m still new to challenges, each pokemon I have gets 5 lives. At the end of each day, I will try to recap all of the pokemon and their lives.
  2. I can only use female pokemon. This is gonna be hard…
  3. I can only use starter pokemon and their evolution(s). Whatever official pokemon that are listed here are the only ones I can use (But only pokemon in games/spinoffs), plus their delta forms, if applicable.
  4. Trade pokemon are accepted and encouraged. If you want to trade me any mons, the name is EeveeBoi247. If you wanna trade me mons, plz refer to rule 3. And ha’s for mainline starters would be nice.
  5. I will try to post when possible. So please don’t expect me to post all the time.

I don’t have access to my device with the save. I am at the point where I have my dexnav. My team looks like this (still following the manga theme):

Veevee the Eevee (Need someone to transfer an AC for her)
ChuChu the Pikachu
Mage the Fennekin

Trade Link: Pokemon for my StarterLocke PLEASE HELP!

1 Like

Oof, most starters have a 1/8 chance of being female.

3 Likes

So you can use Espeon and Umbreon, Luxio, Gabite, Staravia, Dragonair, Ryhorn, Pidgeot, Onix Starmie, Audino, Scraggy, Mincinno, Emolga, Foongus, Axew, and Hydreigon. No Anime/Manga right? So my question is can you evolve the NFEs in the list above? cuz those are like Coliseum and other spin offs. Eevee you evo into anything, because you were supposed to, but what about Gabite or Axew?

2 Likes

To answer your question…

1 Like

So you can use, like a Pidgey or a Shinx? I mean, are you including pre evos when you say evolutions?

1 Like

Yes.

Watching on!

Made and edit to the page, will start challenge ASAP.

Nice, looking forward for this play through

• All pokemon are female
  • Only caught pokemon are female not trades.

0 voters

1 Like

So all the pokemon from trades are female. not any other.

1 Like

What? I thought trades are any gender.

1 Like

I mean the other way around lol.

1 Like

Yeah. Thought so. Btw, I have a greninja but without HA. You want it?

1 Like

sure. delta?

Mmmmm…naw. BUT, I can give you a delta Zard for this playthrough. And that is from the days I did not care about battling competitive so Idk what nature and ev

1 Like

You would have to breed it to make it usable.

1 Like

I will take it!

1 Like

HELLO READERS! I have a sad announcement to make.

School is starting next week for me (#Sophomore), which means I can only update consistently on the weekends, if time is allows. I will still be on forums to get the Cult Boss badge, but that’s about it. I apologize of the inconvenience. Summer is just dwindling away…

3 Likes

Ikr I’ve never stopped though. Summer break doesn’t exist for me.

1 Like