Pokemon, Alola!

Hey Everyone, I made a new fanfic and this time it’s inspired by the Alola Region from Sun and moon.

Now I’m gonna be lazy here, and just copy the summery I typed on the story: “Everything…Everything is different. I have no idea how I got here, nor where I am…All these creatures are different too. Thankfully there are some kind people helping me out, but the question remains, will I ever return home?”

This is basically a story about how a girl winds up in the Alola region, but has no idea how she got there, and is trying to find a way back home. If you’re curious, I’d better let the story tell itself instead of me giving things away :stuck_out_tongue:

Now keep in mind that this will include major spoilers, so if you haven’t finished the game (or don’t care), than go ahead and click this link to check out the story; https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12275905/1/Pokemon-Alola

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Where is the sequel By the way this is awesome and I’m loving the story so far Edit: by sequel I meant the second chapter or next part of the story

glad you’re liking the story, but what do you mean where is the sequel? this story has hardly started yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Soooooooooooo gooooooooooood!!!

All 3 chapters were amazing!!! a few spelling mistakes but I can’t wait for the next chapter!!! However, it would have been cool if you had written about her reaction upon meeting Hau’s Incineroar because her reaction of a tiger on hind legs would’ve been priceless!!! :laughing:

Glad you liked it. I didn’t really think of her reaction though when I wrote it to be honest. I’ll have to think about that the next time :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool and also when next chapter coming it’s sooooooo goooooood!!! (probably because it a sequel to sun and moon and something Pokémon company probably won’t think about). Also I like theorizing and I think Erika’s explosion at very start is link to Burnet’s but just theory.

1 Like