Pokédex rating

Hi guys, I´d really like it if there would be the Pokédex Rating feature included in the upcoming update. As I´m a player who really likes to catch almost every encounter, I´d also like a reward for it :wink:. Say, a Rare Candy for 10, an Evolution Stone of any choice for 20, Exp. Share for 30, 5 Rare Candies for 45, 2 Evolution Stones of your choice for 65, for 90 an Ability Capsule etc. etc. So, what would you think of this idea? Luna

Your idea is not bad but the reward you have is a lot more than it should be like rare candies you get like 10 when you have 50 flags or something. I have already caught 500 and more Pokémon so what do you think I should get. Its really easy to get Pokémon in Pokémon insurgence so Maybe the awards are too much.

But after all I like the idea you have maybe you talk about this on discord :smile:

I’m assuming we will get a shiny charm if we complete the pokedex.

1 Like

Completeing the Pokédex is impossible, like where would you catch Reshiram? There is only one and it´s Orion´s.

Maybe he gives it to you as a thank you…maybe he releases it and then you can capture it (that’s kinda messed up in my mind)…or maybe he gets killed and you recieve it or can capture it. Who knows what the plot holds.

who said you only steal them from bad guys? All the legends will be catchable in 1.2